Hyundai creta is one of the most popular SUV models in India from its launch in 2015. Whereas now, the all-new Hyundai creta 2018 was launched on May 2018. The latest creta model has reported record-breaking advance bookings of around 15,000 in just less than 10 days of its launch.
Here a detailed review of the new Hyundai creta 2018 is:
Whereas the price is concerned, the all-new 2018 Hyundai creta price range starts from its base model with ₹ 9.43 lakh till its top-notch model around ₹ 15 lakh. There is an increase of ₹ 15000 from its existing model.
The Hyundai creta exterior almost comes in a new fresh look. The chrome on the front grille of the model has not been replaced with the cascade grille with Hyundai’s signature. The added bump of muscle is been added on the front bumper which makes it look more manly. The new housing to the fog lamp unit available on its top-variants. The model now has bi-focal projector headlamps with the DRLs which adds a spark of elegance to its beauty. All new dual-tone colour scheme has been introduced on the A-pillar which is finished in gloss black. And last but not the lease the all-new 17-inch diamond cut alloys are introduced in the top variants which makes it look more manly or sporty.
The Hyundai creta interior gets some minor changes in which one of the major change is being noted, an addition of all-new electrically operated sunroof. The dashboard is being finished in the black and grey. The touchscreen infotainment system is available at the centre so that the drive could reach the same easily and it also offers a good response to the touch. And all other earlier features of existing Creta model.
Other specifications include:
- The ARAI reported on Hyundai creta mileage, for Hyundai creta Diesel is around 22.1 km/l, and for Hyundai, Creta Petrol is around 15.8 km/l.
- The ARAI reported for the Hyundai creta automatic variants, Hyundai creta Diesel is around 17.6 km/l, and for Hyundai creta Petrol is around 14.8 km/l.
- The new Hyundai creta is also available in the engine options as 1.6L petrol, 1.4L diesel, and 1.6L diesel. Whereas the 6-speed automatic transmission feature is also provided with the 1.6L petrol or diesel motors.
- The new creta also have an added feature of H-band which is a type of fitness band.
- On the security front, it offers dual airbags, with ABS and EBD which are available in the base models, assist control for hills, rear parking sensors with a camera and also with the traction control.
The all new refreshed look certainly makes it more muscular and matured than its earlier model. This is just a mid-life facelift in the existing creta model. Thus expect an all new model change in the 2020 Hyundai creta launch.